General Searching tips
- Write down your research topic
- Use your research statement to help you evaluate sources. (Is this resource
really about my topic?)
- Use multiple search terms
- Identify useful subject headings in the database (and the library catalog) and try those in subsequent searches.
You can use this database to find a scholarly article about your career.
Evaluating what you find
APA and More
- office PLN #123 (anytime in office)
- phone - 714.278.2151
- cell- 818.288.2179 (9AM to 9PM 7 days)
- email ? email@example.com